When you are designing your home, your decor should make a statement. The interior design of your home should show your tastes and personality. After all, it is your home and you need advice on the patterns an interior decorator Orlando residents love would select to make it perfect. Angela Neel Interiors will turn your house into a place you can call home with just the right decor to match your personality.
After you purchase your home and you are ready to choose luxurious and fabulous furniture, it is vital you pick out the right pieces. Our Winter Park Furniture showroom is full of unique, expertly crafted pieces to really make a statement in your home. The furniture you choose for a room is going to set the style and tone for the rest of the space. You should make sure you absolutely love the furniture you choose because you will need to pick out similar pieces of decor to balance with it. Here are a few tips for choosing the best statement-making pieces:
- “Bigger, Better, Pieces”-we have said it before, and we will say it again. Don’t clutter your space with smaller, cheaper pieces. It is ideal to have a few, larger, more luxe furniture pieces that really shine.
- Dimensions, dimensions- Before you start purchasing, it is important to schedule a consultation so that Angela can measure your space to ensure the the scale of your pieces make sense with the room they will be placed in.
- Select Pieces Your Really Love- Do not rush into purchasing something you don’t love just to fill space. The furniture you buy is an investment that needs to stand the test of time and creates an impression.
The patterns Angela Neel will choose for your furniture will say a lot about you, yet follow the mantra’s that has made Angela famous around Central Florida. Patterns will reflect an era, feel or emotion that accurately reflects your vision. When it comes to patterns an interior decorator Orlando residents trust can help you choose the right ones that you are sure to fall in love with. When selecting the fabrics and patterns, pay attention to the following that will be proudly displayed at our Winter Park furniture store:
- The durability of the fabric- there are certain fabrics such as woven patterns that will last longer than printed fabrics. All our swatches are spun by master craftsmen with the finest threads..
- The style of the fabric- choose a pattern that compliments the frame of the furniture and the overall style of the room (this goes back to deciding what mood you want to portray).
- Fabric color- choose a color you can live with for a long time and choose fabrics based on the mood. Warmer colors will liven up the room while darker color will set more of a cool tone.
Contact Angela Nell Interiors
When you are redesigning a room or moving into a new home, Angela Neel Interiors is an interior decorator Orlando residents trust to help create the perfect atmosphere. If you are seeking help designing a space you can enjoy, schedule a consultation with Angela Neel Interiors at 407-740-8989 or visit our website AngelaNeel.com