As a Winter Park interior decorator, Angela Neel Interiors recognizes how important it is to not only have a beautiful looking space but to have durable materials that make your room stand the everyday wear and tear. When you are designing the inside of your home, you may only be researching things based on appearance which is a vital aspect of designing, but it is also beneficial to choose materials that are durable and don’t stain. This is something to look out for especially if you are to choose furnishings in lighter colors such as white. You do not want to spend money on things that will stain easily especially if you have kids.
For decades the market has not had any stylish options when it comes to furniture that is light in color, yet will not stain. This is where Sunbrella comes in, and Angela Neel works with lots of practical fabrics such as Sunbela for her projects here in Winter Park, FL!
What Is Sunbrella Fabric?
The Sunbrella fabric is used on outdoor and indoor furniture, awnings, boat covers, and more. The fabric is durable, water resistant and also fade resistant! The fabric is easy to wash and does not take a lot of maintenance so if you are always on the go, this type of fabric may be the best choice for you. A Winter Park interior decorator can help you choose the perfect colors and patterns to fit your style. Sometimes slipcovers are made that can easily be thrown in the laundry and washed without having to worry about hand washing the entire couch. It is an easy alternative to other fabrics that may not be as durable and stain resistant. Sunbrella material is great if you have small kids because you can be confident that they will not ruin the furniture.
What Are The Benefits?
There are quite a few benefits to purchasing the Sunbrella material as opposed to other fabrics. Some of the great things about Sunbrella are:
- Mold and mildew resistant- Not only is it resistant but it also prevents mold and mildew from growing in the first place. It can also be left outside in light rain showers which is great for Florida, especially in the summer months.
- Customization- The good news is that the fabric comes in over 200 styles and colors so you are sure to find one you love.
- Eco-friendly- It minimizes the environmental impact leading to a reduction of water and energy consumption.
- Sewing thread- The thread used in this fabric is called Tenara Sewing Thread which is 3 times stronger than conventional fabrics.
- Long lifespan- Angela Neel Interiors urges you to purchase Sunbrella fabrics because they can last up to 10 years!
Where Can I Purchase This Fabric?
It can be overwhelming choosing colors and patterns for the design of your home but the appearance is just one aspect of interior design. Make sure you do your research and choose a fabric that fits your needs. Sunbrella fabrics are stylish and durable. With so many options, you can’t go wrong. When you are looking for a reliable and easy to clean fabric, talk to a Winter Park interior decorator at Angela Neel Interiors who can help you decide on the perfect colors and patterns to fill your home. Call us today at 407-740-8989 or visit our website AngelaNeel.com.