Designing a space can be so exciting, but it can also be a lot of hard work. Make sure you don’t jump into choosing colors and patterns before you actually do some research. When you are able to design a room from the rug up, you have complete creative control and you want your room to match in terms of color and decor. If you try to rush into your designs, they will not come out as beautiful as you imagined. Home decorators in Orlando at Angela Neel Interiors can help you plan and research your room design. Creating the interior of a room can be very overwhelming, so don’t take on the task alone, enlist the help of amazing and experienced designers.
Tips For Designing From Scratch
When you are designing a room from scratch, you have a lot to consider. Everyone always wants to jump right into picking out furniture and decor because after all, that is the most intriguing part of the process but you cannot skip vital design steps just because you are excited. Some tips for designing your room from the rug up include:
- Simple circulation- Try to keep the circulation on one side of the room. This is the floor plan that most hotels use but it has become a more challenging layout for bedrooms.
- Focus on the view- A bedroom is always nicer when you can walk in and see the view from out the window. You do not want an initial view of just your bed. When you’re planning the layout, focus on the views! Beautiful views from your bedroom window can add so much value to your space.
- Privacy matters- Privacy is great and sometimes people don’t have enough of it. In your bedroom, you should always feel like you have your personal space so when you are designing your room, the layout should not have any rooms that directly look into your bedroom. Imagine how frustrating it is to have to close your door every single time you are in your room just to have some privacy.
- Consider the layout of the furniture- The furniture you select should be able to fit in the room well with each other. Work with our esteemed home decorators in Orlando to make sure there is enough space for all of your most important furniture pieces.
- Increase light and ventilation- You may want to consider relocating your bedroom to one of the corners of your home for better lighting and ventilation.
Research! Research! Research!
If you are ready to take the steps to design your room from the ground up, make sure you are doing tons of research. This is vital because although you may have idea in your head of what you want, when you take advantage of all of your resources, you may find something you like even better! Give yourself options and plenty of time beforehand to research design ideas. If you simply do not have the time nor want to put in the effort, not to worry, Angela Neel Interiors has the experience and know-how to do it all for you.
When you are looking for home decorators in Orlando, talk with the professionals at Angela Neel Interiors. We can help make your design dreams come true! It is important that you at least have an idea of what you want your room to look like even if you haven’t hammered out all the details. If you come to us with an idea, we can help turn it into something spectacular. Call us today at 407-740-8989 or visit our website! AngelaNeel.com