It is very important that you choose styles and materials that fit your personality. You want your home to fit your unique taste so that not only can you enjoy your home, but your family and friends can too. There are so many aspects to interior design, how do you know where to start? Angela Neel Interiors, who is an interior designer Orlando customers can count on, suggests the very first thing you want to do is decide what you want a room to portray, and how you want the overall sense of your home to feel. For example, you can tell the difference between a modern home and a traditional home by the way it is styled, the materials and patterns used, and more importantly the colors. Darker colors or muted tones give off a more lax and subtle effect but if you’re looking to add a pop of color to a room or simply would rather have bright tones to portray a content mood, you will want to choose happy colors.
How Do I Choose Happy Colors?
5 Colors That Make A Happy Home
Whether you realize it or not, the colors on your walls can affect your mood. An interior designer Orlando residents rely on explains that below. Although it seems so simple, the colors of your room will be the deciding mood factor for anyone who walks in. Make sure you do your research on colors and pick out ones that speak volumes (Angela can definitely help here as well). When you are trying to portray a joyous feel, here are some happy colors you might consider:
- Yellow- Yellow is one of the most popular color choices that come to mind when you think of happiness. It has a light feel to it while bringing the aspect of sun rays to the bright and cheery room.
- Sky Blue- This light and airy color is instantly calming and may remind you of waves or of the beach. Different variations of the color blue can actually improve rest because of how soothing it is.
- Violet Black- Violet black (plum) can be compared to a twilight purple and although the color itself is one of the darker shades you can choose from, it provides a sense of mindfulness. This dark shade can create a room of focus and reflection.
- Yellow Green- This color promotes optimism. It can bring positive energy to a room as well as make people feel energized and excited when they see this bright color.
- Silver Sage- The blend of silver gray and sage green sets the tone of balance. This color will really capture the essence and beauty of the things you have in your room. It makes your furniture and materials really pop while still offering color as opposed to just having plain white walls.
When you are looking for happy colors to fill your home, talk to an interior designer Orlando consumers trust. Angela Neel Interiors is here to help you choose the perfect combination of colors to brighten up your home and provide an enjoyable environment. Call us today! 407-740-8989 or visit our website at AngelaNeel.com.